Search site

Have your say

Comments, complaints or compliments, we want to hear from you.

We will listen and we will help

  • we'll take what you say seriously
  • we'll try to put things right quickly
  • we can get someone independent to help you to complain if that is what you want
  • we'll make sure you have a say
  • we'll keep you up to date with what we are doing
  • we'll always explain our decisions

How you can have your say today

Complete the form at the bottom of this page or alternatively request a complaint's form for you to complete by contacting:

What happens next?

The Complaints Manager will get in touch with you to talk about what you have told us and let you know what we will do. We will keep the details of your comments confidential and only tell people who need to know to help you. If you need help in explaining your feelings we will arrange for a person called an advocate to help you.

Other people who can help you

The Children's Society Black Country Advocacy Service:

  • Freephone: 0800 652 3839
  • Telephone: 01902 877563

The Workspace
All Saints Road

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman:

  • Telephone: 0300 061 0614
  • Text 'call back' to 0762 480 3014

PO Box 4771

iCM Form
  1. Your details
    1. Your details
  2. You can make a comment or complain about the service you received. You can tell us about how you've been treated or what we did well.
      1. Is the complaint on behalf of yourself or some one else? *
  3. Details of other person
  4. Equal Opportunities Monitoring
    1. Under the Equality Act 2010, the council has a responsibility to ensure that it does not unfairly discriminate in the services it provides. In order to help us ensure that our Equal Opportunities policy is working, would you please provide the following information by ticking the appropriate boxes:
    2. This information will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be used for statistical monitoring, to ensure our services are accessible to everyone.
  5. Form ID: 223